If you’ve clicked here, you’re probably looking for a fast track, one concrete answer solution like when Neo chose the red pill in the Matrix.
I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but I believe there is no single perfect diet that will help solve your health and/or weight/fat loss problems.
The reason why all diets have reported to yield awesome results is because of a number of factors:
- They help control appetite and food intake. In most cases they encourage a lower calorie intake, and we all know that nobody does low calories forever.
- They focus on food quality
- They help eliminate any nutrient deficiencies
- They promote regular exercise
All diets no matter how dissimilar they are, have all four of these factors. And these are very difficult to maintain long term because of many things but the main ones are:
- You can’t function on a lower calorie diet
- High quality foods are expensive
- Lack of variety hence become bored of eating the same types of food
- Life events get in the way and circumstances may change
And if you do lose weight dramatically in a week from dieting, hand on heart, this is not healthy. I guarantee you, you won’t be able to maintain the diet forever. And when you do go back to eating normally, you will gain the weight back plus more!!!
If you can prove me wrong, please PM or email me separately. I’d love to know how you did it and I’m sure plenty of people would to.
With our DIYPT members, we firstly get them to understand what they’re putting in their mouths and how much they are consuming by getting them to track their meals in an app called My Fitness Pal. They become educated on what foods make them gain weight or fat, and then from there we give them a food plan with suggestions of what they should be eating for their individual needs.
PM or email me and I’ll help you with your next steps. My email is email@example.com.